Gandhi Sesquicentennial event was conducted in our school on 26th...
We celebrated 73rd Independence day on 15th August 2019. The...
Mrs. Moonmoon Khawas was appointed as Principal from 1st August...
The 18 th February marked the first ever Levana Public...
The Levana Ambassadors Cup - Free Foreign Education Trip On...
Glimpse into the future! Levana has launched a new and exciting project...
Levana Public School organised awareness of fire safety measures in...
School's First Terminal exam will start on the 11th of September...
Our School's second Parent Teacher Meeting will be held on...
Levana Public School won First Prize in Cultural Programme on the occasion of the 71st Independence DayLevana Public School participated in Subdivision Cultural Programme and won...
School has awarded Gold Medals to Top 3 students of each section...
Levana Public School is now UPGRADED UP TO SENIOR SECONDARY...
Registration for the session 2017- 18 for classes NUR to...
As part of the festivities, a short play will be...
Levana Students won GOLD, SILVER AND BRONZE Medals In Science Olympiad...
We welcome all children regardless of caste, creed or religion!
Our objective at Levana is to provide an outstanding quality of education, which is unmatched in the Champaran region and possibly all of Bihar.
We are striving to create a school that will offer a more comprehensive education than is usually offered in Indian schools, where the overriding focus is purely on the academic side of school life. Our aim is to offer an education, that in addition to academic excellence, places other aspects of a child’s development high on the list of priorities.
- The constant presence of teachers from England
- Experienced, talented and fully qualified male and female teachers
- Arts education: Dance, Music, Yoga and Drawing
- Excellent games and sports facilities with full time sports coaches
- Smart Class facilities
- Fully equipped computer and science laboratories
- Separate boarding facilities for girls and boys
- Regular inter-house competitions
- Clean airy classrooms and excellent bathroom facilities
- 24/7 electricity supply
- 24/7 clean filtered drinking water
- School bus pick up and drop off within a 20km radius of the school
- Special coaching classes for boarders
- Well-furnished and air-conditioned hostel with wooden furniture and laundry services
- Tasty and nutritious meals in the hostel
- An eco-friendly and hygienic learning environment
- Extensive school and board exam prep as well as Olympiads, NTSC’s etc
- Provision of an exceptional education for board exams as well as competitive exams
- Highly qualified and well experienced faculties
- A well equipped and furnished Laboratories
- Conceptual and practical oriented teaching
- 24 x 7 Teaching Assistant