I hope all of you are safe and healthy at your home. It’s time to convey a message to the world that together we can and we will fight against the Covid-19 pandemic.
According to the instruction of our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi, we have to isolate ourselves at our home for some period, but meanwhile we have to take care of our children’s academics. We are not going to interrupt their school session or their education. Keeping that in mind, as per the instruction of the Ministry of Education and from the guidelines of the CBSE, we are going to start the session with the help of available technology. We are going to organize a digital classroom programmes, in which you all are requested to follow these instructions:
- “Parent alarm” app is now available on Google Play Store under the name of LEVANA PUBLIC SCHOOL.
Please type LEVANA PUBLIC SCHOOL on Google Play Store and download it on your mobile.
or alternatively; A link will be available soon along with the User ID and Password (the last 6 digits of your registered mobile number). Just click the link and download the app on your mobile phone.
- Login into the app using your User ID and Password.
- You can see the content provided by us in the link named as “E-content”.
- Children are advised to go through the content (Chapter 1 of each main subjects).
- Follow the instructions given regularly in the app.
- Do not revert any query or doubt, if you have, as all the queries/doubt will be solved when the school will open.
- Start preparing notes on the chapter (which will be provided chapter wise later on).
- Preparation of notes is mandatory; it will be checked after the opening of school.
- Any updates will be posted in the app, so please be in touch with the app.
- You can use previous notebooks to prepare the notes provided by us.
I hope this temporary measure will help a lot in the continuation of the education in this session. Your cooperation will enhance this step.
Let’s deal with this pandemic without fear and panic. Please stay home and keep yourself and loved ones healthy.
Mrs. Moonmoon Khawas