Admission to the Elementary (NUR to UKG) will be based on interview with the child and both parents. At this interview parents must provide an Invitation card & completed Admission form. They must come on the date & time mentioned on the Invitation card. The Admission Form will be handed over to the teacher holding the interview and the Invitation Card will be retained by the parents and later be used to collect their children after the interview.
Admission to Primary and Senior Secondary (I-XII) classes will be based on child’s performance in a written test (60 min. duration) followed by an interview with the child and both parents.
Once we have completed our admission, the list of successful candidates will be posted on the School Notice Board & website. The parents of these candidates will then be required to contact the School Office for the completion of the admission procedure.
Registration Procedure for Those Granted Admission
The following documents are required to be delivered to the school:
- Completed Registration form
- Completed Admission Form
- Invitation Card
Photocopies of the following documents should be attached with the registration form:
- Birth certificate (Issued by Municipal Corporation or any official authority. A certificate issued by a doctor, nursing home or hospital will not be accepted)
- Most recent report card, for Class II onwards.
- Transfer certificate, for class II onwards.
- Copy of Blood Group Report.
- Adhaar card
- Caste/Category certificate
- Income certificate (for students enrolling in class IX)
- Passport size photographs – 10 nos.
- Bank account details (of student or joint with parents)
- Passport size photographs of both parents/guardians – 5 nos. each
- Passport size photographs (5 nos.) of local guardian. (Applicable for Boarding Students only)
- ID proof (Voter ID card, Passport, PAN card) of guardian. (Applicable for Boarding Students only. Originals of the above will be required for verification at the time of admission only. The registration form is summarily rejected, if there is any discrepancy found between the particulars filled in on the form and the supporting documents.)
- A medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner and an Indemnity bond supplied by the school will have to be supplied along with the other forms. (Applicable for Boarding Students only to be submitted at the time of admission)
The following fees need to be paid to the school
- Admission Fee (non-refundable)
- Security Deposit (interest free refundable)
- School Kit Fee (non-refundable)
- Annual Activity Fee (non-refundable)
The age of the candidate on March 31, 2023, as recorded in the birth certificate issued by the Registrar of Births and Death of a Municipal Body, will determine the eligibility for admission to a particular class. The table below is a guide as to what age child can be entered for which class.
|Class||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Nursery||3 years 6 months||4 years 6 months|
|Prep||4 years 6 months||5 years 6 months|
|Class I||5 years 6 months||6 years 6 months|
|Class II||6 years 6 months||7 years 6 months|
|Class III||7 years 6 months||8 years 6 months|
|Class IV||8 years 6 months||9 years 6 months|
|Class V||9 years 6 months||10 years 6 months|
|Class VI||10 years 6 months||11 years 6 months|
|Class VII||11 years 6 months||12 years 6 months|
|Class VIII||12 years 6 months||13 years 6 months|
|Class IX||13 years 6 months||14 years 6 months|
|Class XI||16 years 6 months||17 years 6 months|
|Class||Registration Fee||Admission Fee||Caution Deposit||Library Fee||Tuition Fees*
- Fees are inclusive of exam fees, school software, power back-up, sports and other facilities.
- School bus facility to students is available within the radius of 20 km only.
- Transport fee is charged as per the distance.
|Class||Registration Fee||Admission Fee||Caution Deposit||Library Fee||Tuition Fees* (Monthly)||Boarding & Food fees (monthly)||Annual Charges|
* Included: Lab Charge, Smart Class, Projector, Computer, Generator Fee